Air Conditioning Services - AAMCO Chino, CA
Did you know that your air conditioning belt drives many other components in your vehicle?
This means that a broken belt can have a much worse impact than simply an uncomfortable trip. The expert techs at AAMCO will take care of everything- whether it’s simply a recharge of refrigerant or maybe installing a new compressor- you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will keep you cool and safe.
Signs that your vehicle may have a malfunctioning air conditioning system include:
- Your air conditioner blows only hot air from the vents
- The air conditioner blows cold only sporadically
- There are noises when you run your air conditioner
Every AAMCO Air Conditioning Service begins with our state-of-the-art air conditioning system check. This Check includes:
- Check of the air conditioning compressor drive belt for cracks or damage
- Check of all air conditioning-related components for leaks or damage
- A check for proper operation of the air conditioning compressor and other components prior to service
- Testing lines, hoses, seals and other system components for leaks
Depending on the results of the check, the system is then serviced only as required to ensure proper operation, which might include:
- Evacuating refrigerant from the system
- Recharging the system using the appropriate refrigerant to the exact system capacity according to the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications
- Performing any necessary service on compressor, evaporator, condenser and electrical controls
- Rechecking the system to ensure proper operation.
While your vehicle is at the center, an AAMCO certified technician will also perform a Initial Vehicle Check to safeguard that all of the major systems in your car, truck or SUV are in good working order.
Schedule your appointment today!
AAMCO Chino, CA
OUR ADDRESS5390 Riverside Drive, Chino, CA 91710
Monday - Friday | 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday | 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sunday | Closed
Check and Recharge Service
$129.95 + $2.00/oz for Refrigerant
- Complete A/C system quick check
- Completely evacuate System
- Recover and recycle old refrigerant
- Recharge system with refrigerant to proper levels